Preparing for the Coming Year Workbook
Preparing for the coming year for small companies used to mean:
- Increasing the sales targets over the last year;
- Adjusting the operating budget; and
- If times are good, maybe considering hiring additional help and making capital additions.
In today’s business climate, preparing for the coming year means:
- Understanding the composition of the market so customer segments can be identified and accommodated;
- Understanding the competitors in the market, their strengths and weaknesses, and their share of the market;
- Understanding the employees, new and old, their motivations, their expectations and their learning needs;
- Identifying the many unrecognized opportunities hidden in the company;
- Identifying ideas and improvements from other businesses that will improve your company;
- Recognizing how advances in technology will impact the company both short term and long term; and
- Recognizing how changes in government taxes and requirements will impact finances and operations.
The luxury of being able to extrapolate from last year’s results to next year’s goals is gone!
Every small company will be dealing with fluid environments, both internal and external.
The internal environment will be reshaped by:
- The rise and fall of new technologies including the increased need to utilize various social media tools;
- The entry of the new generation of workers with their sometimes radically different viewpoints;
- The increasing demands of customers/clients for individualized products and services; and
- The need to adopt business intelligence and data analytics to keep pace with competition.
The external environment will be reshaped by:
- Increasing government regulations and taxes;
- The increased volatility of competition as old companies close and new companies enter the marketplace; and
- The lowering of barriers to market entry provided by technological advances.
The Hutar Growth Management Institute “Preparing for the Coming Year WORKBOOK” will help you “Break Out of the Box” and become more creative and innovative in finding effective ideas and techniques to improve your profitability and productivity.
- Navigate the ups and downs of business in the new normal
- Achieve and maintain profitability in any economy
- Continuously improve productivity
- Develop a culture and pattern of continuous growth
If you want to continuously improve your profits and productivity, and develop a sustainable growth culture, you need to complete this workbook as your guide to operations for the next 12 months!
ONLY $185.00, with FREE shipping. ORDER NOW!